Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Hello, It's Me...

Hello, it's me...

(Sorry, I just love Adele so much. She is a universal treasure.)

So, it's been a very VERY long time since I've checked in here!

Short list of things that have happened during my radio silence:
1. Jack and I got engaged!! We are planning our wedding for Spring 2017 and I'm so so excited!
2. I moved back to Arkansas and am back working in retail (...yay...) for the time being. Although I miss England, I am happy to be home for a little while. 
3. I've officially graduated from the University of Sheffield with a Master of Arts in Medieval Archaeology!

One of my 'resolutions' for 2016 (most of which consisted of try AGAIN to get fit and eat healthy and stop spending money and, as always, travel more) was to revamp my blog here and consistently update it. 

There's only been one problem: I have no idea how to make this blog look better. I've got about half a dozen blog posts in drafts, ready for one last edit and posting, but I really want to post them on a new, fresh blog. 

So, unfortunately, until I can take some graphic design classes or something (if you know of any in the Little Rock area, please let me know!) I'm going to keep writing posts and saving them for when my blog is finally pretty. 

As I said, I've got a few things written and some plans for recurring posts, but it'll be awhile before they're up on the blog. If you guys have any ideas for any posts that you'd like to see, please let me know! I would love to get your opinions!

Thanks for being patient with me and please keep checking back! I promise that one day it will be worth the wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment